The New York Rangers will look to make it three in a row this afternoon as they meet up with the Philadelphia Flyers at the Wells Fargo Center. The Rangers are coming off of a huge win over the Chicago Blackhawks on home ice, and will be looking to carry over the momentum. Alain Vigneault confirmed some lineup changes this morning which will see Derek Dorsett slot in on the fourth line in place of Dominic Moore. Henrik Lundqvist will also return to the crease for the first time since the Olympic break, as he look to continue his dominance in between the pipes.

Player To Watch:

J.T. Miller

#10 / Center / New York Rangers

6-1

200

Mar 14, 1993

J.T. Miller had quite the game in his first game back with the New York Rangers. He was very aggressive on the puck in the offensive zone, and played some solid hockey in all three zones. If he continues to play like that, maybe this is where he finally sticks with the big club.

In This Article

Teams
Players