New York Rangers news: Dan Carcillo back in the lineup tonight against Minnesota

Jonathan Daniel

After sitting on Tuesday in lieu of Derek Dorsett, Dan Carcillo will be suiting up and skating on the fourth line once again.

Dan Carcillo has been a constant in the Rangers lineup since being acquired by the Rangers. The lineup plug that was supposed to replace Derek Dorsett until he recovered from a broken fibula proved his worth and cemented his role on the team's bottom line in Dorsett's absence. And after sitting out his first game on Tuesday with Dorsett taking his spot, Alain Vigneault flip-flopped the two players again, reinserting Carcillo into the mix.

As far as players we'll see tonight that marks the only other change, as we already know Cam Talbot will be getting the nod in net. Vigneault also kind of not-so-cryptically hinted at juggling the lines, and mention Carl Hagelin specifically as a player who might get shuffled. I said it earlier on Twitter, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Hagelin-for-Chris Kreider swap, making the top two groupings:

Hagelin — Derek StepanRick Nash

Kreider — Brad RichardsMartin St. Louis