FanPost

NYFID's March Madness Bracket Challenge!

Hello Guys!

I'm hosting a March Madness Bracket Challenge on Yahoo for Banterers to compete in. To join, CLICK HERE, sign into Yahoo, and click "Join Pool." The pool ID is "Blueshirt Banter" (no quotes, case-sensitive) and the password for the pool is "rangers" (no quotes, all lowercase).

If the link does not work, complete the following steps:

1) Go to www.yahoo.com and sign in to your Yahoo account (or create one for free).

2) Click on the link that reads "Sports" and then click on "NCAAB."

3) Click on a link that says "Fantasy Tourney Pickem" or "Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge," or something similar. There should be multiple links on the NCAAB page.

4) Click "Find a Pool."

5) Click "Join a Private Pool." The Pool ID is "Blueshirt Banter" and the password is "rangers" (NOTE: The ID and password are case sensitive. Also, don't include the quotation marks in the ID and password).

Follow the instructions to fill out your bracket. Don't forget to change your bracket's name by clicking on the gear-shaped symbol next to it. Either give it your BSB name (like I did) or be creative and have fun with it. Brackets must be submitted by 1:00am EDT on Thursday, March 20. After you submit a bracket, you are able to edit it up until the deadline. Also note that each participant is limited to one bracket.

Good luck everyone! Feel free to invite friends and family members. Simply point them to this Fanpost or relay them the instructions. If you have any questions or issues, let me know either in the comments section or by emailing me (my email address is on my profile page). And as always, LGR!

EDIT: In case you need it, the Pool ID# is: 151695