FanPost

Ryan Kesler???

Would anyone else here like having Kesler on board??

Speaking to some other non-Ranger fan folk, they think a Stepan & McIlrath type deal could get this done. If that's the case, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hell even something along the lines of Callahan Brassard & McIlrath I'd do if Cally is going to walk anyway. What are your guys' thoughts?? Would you want Kesler?? Who/what would you be willing to part with for him??

SB Nation Featured Video