J.T. Miller Called up on Emergency Basis, MSL and Stepan Game-Time Decisions

I hate the flu.

The Rangers have called up J.T. Miller because the flu is making its rounds through the Rangers locker room and has now made Derek Stepan and Martin St. Louis game-time decisions for tonight's game. Derek Dorsett, who is our "patient zero", is also likely a game time decision tonight for the Rangers contest against the Phoenix Coyotes.

Obviously losing Derek Stepan and/or Marty St. Louis for tonight's game is pretty devastating, especially with how well Stepan has been playing recently. It's anyone's guess what the lines will look like with Stepan, MSL, and Dorsett possibly out of the picture but this is a big home game for the Rangers and they need to find a way to get some points out of it no matter who is in the lineup.

Also, some news on John Moore's injury:

It's great to hear that Moore is already doing light aerobic activity. A lot of us are not too worried about losing Moore because of how good Raphael Diaz looked against the Devils but let's not forget how good Moore had looked in the games prior to his injury. We should keep our eyes peeled on how Diaz plays tonight and if he looks as good as he did against the Devils. He was very noticeable on the Rangers power play and certainly caused me a great deal of confusion when he skated so brilliantly with the number four on the back of his jersey. This guy only cost us a 5th round pick?

What do you think the lines will be if Steps and/or Marty St. Louis are out of commission for tonight's game? Don't these players get flu shots? What does a flu shot do? Has J.T. Miller developed a second personality with all of these call ups? Let me know what you think in the comments section guys and gals.

Let's go Rangers.