Rangers drop Flyers; Chris Kreider's hand; John Moore skates

Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Don't have a lot to say in this intro, except, the Rangers are on a roll, and now in a pretty good spot when it comes to the postseason. Here are your morning notes.

Five in a row. A dominating performance from the fourth line. Another superb game from Ryan McDonagh and Henrik Lundqvist. Need I say more? Here are some recaps from Wedensday night's win over the Flyers. [Blueshirt Banter] [ESPN NY] [NY Post] [Daily News] [The Record] [Newsdsay] [Blueshirts United]

McDonagh in the Norris conversation? His coach and a teammate think so. [ESPN NY] [Rangers Rants]

Chris Kreider missed Wednesday night's game against Philadelphia, and here's what we know right now:

- Kreider will not travel with the team on an upcoming its upcoming road trip, and will miss at least five games. [NY Post] [Daily News] [Newsday]

- Although it's certainly a big loss, Kreider's absence isn't a death blow for the Rangers. [Blueshirt Banter]

- Sans the speedy winger, the Rangers recalled J.T. Miller to take his place. [Blueshirt Banter] [Rangers Rants]

With his concussion symptoms subsiding, John Moore skated on Wednesday for this first time since going down against the Blue Jackets. [Rangers Rants]

In a potential playoff matchup, Brad Richards wanted the Rangers to set the tone against Philadelphia. [Rangers Rants]