Rangers Lineup

Mike's Player to Watch: No surprises here...

Martin St. Louis

#26 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-8

180

Jun 18, 1975

The Rangers sent a jet to get St. Louis here in time for tonight's game and he'll be making to look a great first impression with the Garden Faithful. We shouldn't expect too much out of him tonight considering what a crazy day it must have been for him but it's exciting to get our first look at the player the Rangers sent Ryan Callahan, a 1st round pick in 2015, and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2014 for.

Let's go Rangers.

In This Article

Teams