FanPost

Ryan Callahan's Best

Working on a post, please post your favorite/best Ryan Callahan moments from only when he was in a Rangers uniform. Playoffs, regular season, anything! I'm sure you can figure out the idea behind this, but either way, please comment your top moments/plays.

The rest of this post is filler so I get 75 words. I get why SB Nation insists on 75 words, but sometimes it can be quite annoying. Five