FanPost

Suspicious Tickets

Hey guys, a little help here. I was given some tickets for my birthday for the game against Detroit tomorrow. The tickets seem too legit to be knockoffs, they say the game starts at 7:30, but the schedule says 12:30? Are these old tickets? Did they reschedule? I'd really like to know before I show up at MSG. I looked on the Rangers site but didn't see anything helpful and now I don't know where to look.

SB Nation Featured Video