John Tortorella is not impressed with the Canucks' 2-0 deficit, makes angry face (GIF)

Marianne Helm

John Tortorella has not had the best first season in Vancouver, and he's not too happy about it.

When asked about the differences in his and Alain Vigneault's first seasons with their new teams, John Tortorella said, "We're losing games, so I'm the idiot, and he's winning games, so he's the smart guy. And rightfully so."

And in the spirit of that quote, the Canucks conceded the first goal against the Rangers tonight when the two teams began play in Vancouver, and then scored again. So how did Tortorella react? With a classic #TortsFace.

Torts_face_medium

The Rangers goals tonight are courtesy Derek Dorsett and Benoit Pouliot. The Canucks had plenty of good opportunities in the game's opening 20 minutes, but Henrik Lundqvist was quite stellar between the pipes for the Blueshirts, stopping all 11 shots he faced (hey, something Tortorella is used to!).

With the Flyers losing to the Blues in a shootout but getting a point, the Rangers remain a point ahead of Philadelphia (for the time being), with the Flyers holding a game in hand (which will be two after tonight).