FanPost

NYFID's NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge

Hey guys. I am hosting a playoff bracket challenge for Banterers over on NHL.com. Everything is free; this is just for bragging rights. To fill out a bracket, complete the following steps:

1) Go to www.nhl.com and then click "Bracket Challenge."

2) Fill out your bracket, picking the winner of each series for each round. Also, predict the number of games each first-round series will last. As a tiebreaker, enter a prediction for the total number of goals that will be scored in the Stanley Cup Finals by both teams combined. When finished, click "SAVE PICKS".

3) Sign in to your NHL.com profile, or take 30 seconds and create one for free. After that, you will be redirected back to your bracket, where you can modify your picks until the deadline is reached.

4)To join your fellow Banterers, click on "LEAGUES" near the top of the page. In the "Search Leagues" search bar, type "blueshirt banter". Join the league using the password "rangers" (all lowercase, no quotes).

Please note: ALL BRACKETS MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE WEDNESDAY THE 16TH AT 7PM EDT. Also note that if you have the NHL Gamecenter App on a mobile device, you'll be to make your picks and track the results for all bracket participants by going to the "Bracket Challenge" tab in the App.

Good luck everyone! Feel free to invite friends and family, even if they aren't members of the Banter. If you have any questions, comments, or issues, let me know in the comments.