Open Thread: 4/23 First Round Playoff Hockey

Dilip Vishwanat

Who are you rooting for tonight?

Playoff Tree

Tonight's Games:

Pittsburgh at Columbus, 7:00 PM NBCSN. Series: 2-1 Penguins.

Anaheim at Dallas, 8:00 PM CNBC. Series: 2-1 Ducks.

St. Louis at Chicago, 9:30 PM NBCSN. Series 2-1 Blues.

I've noticed that a lot of you guys and gals are not only watching the other playoff games and talking about what happened in them all over our threads but you're also commenting on the non-Rangers playoff games actively like you would comment on a Rangers game in one of our game threads. So I thought we'd throw up an open game thread for tonight's three first round playoff games like we did in last year's playoffs and start up our playoff open threads again.

On the slate tonight we have three intense Game 4s including the other battle between two Metropolitan Division squads; the Penguins and Blue Jackets. The former Rangers Blue Jackets are hungry to knot up their series with the Penguins and claim their second playoff victory in franchise history. However, that isn't my "game to watch" tonight. My game to watch is the Blues going into Chicago for Game 4 and looking to put the Champs into a must-win situation for Game 5. I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love the St. Louis Blues and the way they play hockey. They're the team I have making it to the finals from the West this season.

Anyway, let me know who have winning tonight and who you're rooting for in the comments section!

Let's go Rangers.