2014 Stanley Cup playoffs: Dominic Moore and Brian Boyle, a love affair (GIF)

Bruce Bennett

Dominic Moore scored to push the Rangers up 3-0, and then publicly displayed his love of Brian Boyle.

Emotions were running high during Sunday afternoon's Rangers-Flyers Game 5. You had a 2-2 series. Two rivals. National television. A whole bunch of things going on to raise the stakes between New York and Philadelphia.

So when Dominic Moore scored a pretty monumental goal to put the Rangers ahead 3-0 off a strong individual effort (and some help from Hal Gill), you'll have to excuse Moore for letting loose.

Moore_and_boyle_love_medium

Much has been made of the collective performance of Moore, Brian Boyle, and Derek Dorsett, and rightfully so. The Rangers' fourth line has only been it in name, and has made major contributions in the latter portion of the regular season, leading in the playoffs. Moore also scored in Game 4, and with Daniel Carcillo in the lineup, the Rangers grinders also scored in Game 3. The Rangers went on to win 4-2, with Boyle adding a late empty-net insurance goal.

A big s/t to @myregularface for the GIF