FanPost

I've got to vent..

As I'm sure everyone else was in this site, I was so anxious for last nights game. Once they went up 3-0, I turned it off. At one point it seemed on that 2nd goal the flyers had seemed as if they ripped the heart out of our Rangers, we were then getting beat physically as well, which is never good. For them to stick it to us as bad as they did, I hope the Rangers come out with a huge chip on their shoulder 2nite, and take it, where it should be. MSG. Has anyone heard of this guy Nash?? All jokes aside, they need to play smart and tough, and show the Flyers and the Penguins that we mean business. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for tonight's game, but again. I'm anxious for our broadway blueshirts. Let's go!!