New York Rangers Open Game Thread: Rangers Vs Flyers, Game 7

Bruce Bennett

Let's go Rangers.

Broad Street Hockey | Playoff Tree

Let's go Rangers.Let's go Rangers, Let's go Rangers, Let's go Rangers, Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's. Go. Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Rangers. LET'S GO RANGERS. LET'S GO RANGERS. LET'S GO RANGERS. LET'S GO RANGERS. Let us go Rangers. Let us proceed Rangers. Allow us to move forward Rangers. Enable our ability to venture forth Rangers. Vamos Rangers. Allons Rangers. Mennään Rangers. Andiamo Rangers. Låt oss Rangers. Let's f*cking go Rangers.

Let's go boys. Do this thing.

Mike's Player to Watch: Henrik Lundqvist

It's a Game 7. He's the best player on the team. It's time for Henrik to steal us a game. He's had a few goals that he wants back in this series and he's also had some great saves but thus far he hasn't had to be Hank yet. It's time for Henrik to do what Steve Mason did last night and steal the show on home ice. I know he can do it, you know he can do it, and he knows he can do it. So do it Hank. We need you, you beautiful bastard.

One period at a time. Let' do this.

LET'S GO RANGERS.

SB Nation Featured Video