FanPost

My Night in the Blue Seats (Shameless Self-Promotion)

So, this is kind of shameless self-promotion (and I hope promoting another site is ok lol), but I think fellow Rangers fans may enjoy this, especially as an avid reader of Blueshirt Banter myself. I write for a hockey blog called The Red Line (trlhockey.com) and I recently published an article about my first time in the Blue Seats. I had been to several games before, but never in the infamous cheap seats. It was also my girlfriend's first live hockey game, and between the excitement of the game and my general clumsiness navigating New York City as a small-town upstate kid, it made for a good story. I even give Joe Fortunato a shout-out in the article!

Here's a link to the article, if y'all want to check it out! Thanks, and LGR!

http://trlhockey.com/a-night-in-the-cheap-seats-msg/