Playoff Hockey Open Thread: 5/10

Rivalry. - Jared Wickerham

Enjoy your Saturday night.

Habs Eyes on the Prize | Stanley Cup of ChowderJewels from the CrownAnaheim Calling | Battle of Cali

There have been some grumblings about the lack of these open playoff threads (and by "some grumblings" I mean literally one of you guys has been moaning about it) but I honestly didn't think you guys cared either way so I just stopped doing 'em. But I figured now that spirits are good and it's the weekend it'd be a good time to do another one of these open threads. We also have two fantastic playoff games on our plate tonight, and here they are:

Tonight's Games

Montreal at Boston 7:00 PM. NBCSN. Series is tied 2-2.

Anaheim at Los Angeles 9:30. NBCSN. The Kings lead the series 2-1.

So, who do you have winning tonight's games? Is there a more intense rivalry in all of sports than the Broons and Habs? Enjoy tonight's games guys and gals and enjoy your weekend. If you're fortunate enough to have a mother in your life, whether it's your mother, the woman who helped raise you, or the person that has given you children, make sure to give her a big hug tomorrow.

Let's go Rangers. Let's go Hockey.