Playoff Hockey Open Thread: 5/12

Harry How

Let's hockey.

Habs Eyes on the Prize | Stanley Cup of ChowderJewels from the CrownAnaheim Calling | Battle of Cali

Tonight's Games

Boston at Montreal, 7:30 PM EST. The Bruins lead the series 3-2 and can finish the Habs tonight.

Los Angeles at Anaheim, 10:00 PM EST. The series is tied at 2-2.

Tomorrow's Game 7 between the Rangers and Penguins just can't come soon enough. Thankfully we have some non-Rangers playoff hockey to keep us distracted tonight including the other Eastern Conference playoff series between two original six teams; the Habs and the Bruins. Tonight the Bruins have the Habs on the brink of elimination in Game 6 of their heated series. I'm not convinced that the Canadiens are going to go down tonight, especially at home ice, but it should be interesting to see what kind of game the Bruins play on the road.

The other game tonight is the Kings and Ducks in their Game 5. Keep an eye on Anaheim's 20 year old rookie goaltender John Gibson and if he can repeat on his outstanding performance in Game 4.

Both games should be worth a watch tonight. Hope you guys enjoy the games! Who do you have winning tonight? Let me know in the comments section.

Let's go Rangers. Let's go hockey.