Rangers Vs. Penguins Game 7 Preview: It All Comes Down To This

Elsa

The New York Rangers will take on the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight in Game 7 of the Metropolitan Division Finals at CONSOL Energy Center.

It all comes down this. The New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins will faceoff in a winner-take-all game seven tonight at the CONSOL Energy Center. The Rangers have put up two huge performances in games five and six to pull back even in the series, and force tonight's game. The team has completely rallied around Martin St. Louis and it should be no surprise when they do it again tonight.

It surely isn't going to be a walk in the park, especially with the Penguins potentially feeding off of their home crowd, which is expected to be very loud. While history definitely favors the Rangers in game seven's, each game should should be treated differently. The Penguins are going coming to come out flying tonight, and if the Rangers can keep up the pressure like they have  the last two games, they'll be in a pretty great spot.

All of the information for tonight's game can be found in the table down below.

#WinItForMarty

METROPOLITAN DIVISION FINALS - GAME 7
boGPJx8.png (240×240)
at
New York Rangers
45-31-6 (96 PTS)
2nd in Metropolitan
Pittsburgh Penguins
51-24-7 (109 PTS)
1st in Metropolitan

SERIES TIED 3-3
GAME & TELEVISION INFORMATION
Tuesday, May 13th, 2014
CONSOL Energy Center - Pittsburgh, PA - 7:00 PM
Television: NBCSN, CBC, RDS | Radio: ESPN NY 98.7
Opponent's Blog: PensBurgh
STARTING GOALTENDERS
Team Goalies GP MIN W L GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
NYR
13
755
7
6
26
2.07
353
327
.926
0
PIT
12
741
7
5
30
2.43
358
328
.916
2
PROJECTED LINEUPS
Kreider - Stepan - Nash 1st Line Kunitz - Crosby - Malkin
Pouliot - Brassard - Zuccarello 2nd Line Jokinen - Sutter - Neal
Hagelin - Richards - St. Louis 3rd Line Bennett - Goc - Stempniak
Boyle - Moore - Dorsett 4th Line Gibbons - Vitale - Adams
McDonagh - Girardi 1st D Pair Martin - Letang
Staal - Stralman 2nd D Pair Maatta - Niskanen
J.Moore - Klein 3rd D Pair Scuderi - Bortuzzo