Playoff Hockey Open Thread: 5/18

Jonathan Daniel

Sunday hockey? Let's do it.

Second City Hockey | Jewels From the Crown | Battle of Cali

Today's Game

Los Angeles at Chicago, 3:00 PM EST. NBC.

---

Happy Sunday everybody! Sure does feel great to wake up today knowing that the Rangers are up 1-0 over the Habs and that they won huge in a huge road game to get the series started off on the right foot. This afternoon we have the Kings at the Blackhawks for Game One of the Western Conference Finals. It's hard to pick the Kings to beat the Blackhawks considering the Blackhawks are the defending Stanley Cup Champions but with a hot Jonathan Quick in net, a dynamic Anze Kopitar, and a red-hot Marian Gaborik anything is possible.

Who do you guys like in this series? Who are you rooting for? Are you still wondering how the Sharks managed to screw up again? Are you wondering why the Blues didn't make it? Do the Blackhawks terrify you in the same way that they terrify me? Remember how the Rangers had three power play goals in the third period (Thanks Prusty!)? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Let's go Hockey! Enjoy today's game gang.