FanPost

We all love the Rangers, but what other teams are you a fan of/root for?

I have always found myself rooting for the San Jose Sharks. Cheechoo (hence my name) drew me into them back in the day and they are definitely my #2 team, sad to see him just fall off like he did. Ironically, I also like the Kings alot. Quick is a beast and I love watching him play, no one is better than the King though. Dustin Brown, being from Ithaca, NY where I work/live near, I am drawn to him and his play, great leadership and skill.

What about you guys? Who do you like watching or rooting for outside of our beloved Blueshirts?

LET'S GO RANGERS!