Playoff Hockey Open Thread: 5/24

Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports

All tied up and the Kings are at home. Who's taking the 2-1 series lead?

Second City Hockey | Jewels From the Crown | Battle of Cali

Tonight's Game

Blackhawks at the Kings, 8:00 PM EST. NBC. Series tied at 1-1.

---

Well, we have a tie series and the Kings are playing the next two games at home. I'm still not sure who's going to come out of this series and I'm not sure which team I think is a better match-up for the Rangers but, if nothing else, this series should prove to be very interesting. Both teams have staggering offensive depth and some truly elite blueliners.

Who are you rooting for tonight? Who do you think scores tonight? Can the Kings win the next two games on home ice and take control of this series or are Toews, Kane, and the Blackhawks simply too good? Let me know what you guys think in the comments section. Use this as your open thread for the night and for tonight's Western Conference Finals Game 3.

Let's go playoffs. Let's go Rangers. Let's go Banter.

---

p.s. Don't troll other blogs. You make me very, very sad when you do. I don't like being sad.