Playoff Hockey Open Thread: 5/28

Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports

Do the Kings knock out the Blackhawks tonight?

Second City Hockey | Jewels From the Crown | Battle of Cali

Today's Game

Chicago at Los Angeles, 8:00 PM EST. NBCSN. Los Angeles leads the series 3-1.

---

Do Toews, Kane, Keith, Hossa, Sharp, and the Blackhawks have what it takes to rebound and get back into this series tonight or will we see the Western Conference Finals end with the Kings knocking out the defending champions? We saw just how crazy and desperate a team can play when they're on the verge of being taken out in five games and there's no doubt that the Blackhawks are a class above the Habs and the Rangers. It's going to be interesting to see what the Blackhawks play like with their backs up against the wall tonight. Can they stay alive? Will playing on home ice be enough to get them to Game 6? We shall see.

Who do you have winning tonight's game? Who gets the first goal?

Let's go hockey.

I pray this game helps us forget our own Game 5. Please hockey gods, let it make us forget...