FanPost

My tribute video

Hey guys,

I know it's been a tough few games, but I still wanted to commemorate a great season for the Rangers. They have played too hard and have given us too many great memories to just be forgotten about over the summer. Regardless of what happens ***Friday***, they are winners in my eyes. No matter how negative I have been, I still love my team.

Hope you guys like it, and can take your minds off of the stress of the Finals.

Let's go Rangers!