FanPost

A Few Questions For You Pros About This Team

1. Is there such a thing as a Power Play coach and if so, do we need a new one or will removing Richards solve the issue?

2. Is there no such thing as just cutting players in the NHL? Is that why I keep hearing about this "Buyout" option with Richards?

3. I know we have 7 free agents after this year that we need to deal with. While the team obviously recognizes the importance of depth, are we in need of a hot-handed (not past their prime) goal scorer that will be available in this upcoming free agency period, or is the hope that we have one of those waiting in the wings or among our young roster?

4. Any chance Girardi is injured?