FanPost

My tribute video (UPDATED)

Hey guys,

As much as it pains me to do, I added the Stanley Cup finals highlights onto my original video (which since has been deleted, cause...well...it's obsolete now).

But the finalized version is up on YouTube, so go ahead and watch the entire thing. Please.

But enjoy it too. It was one hell of a ride throughout the season, full of amazing comebacks and stories that Rangers fans won't soon forget. I could never be more proud of my team than I am now.

Let's Go Rangers!