From Us To You, Thanks So Much

Andy Marlin-USA TODAY Sports

Thank you guys!

Now that the season is officially over I want to take a moment to express my appreciation to every single one of you who visited the site and supported us this year.

This little corner of the Internet has taken on a life of its own of late. Since I've taken this community over in 2011 I've had the opportunity to see first hand how special all of you are and how much you've helped shape what this site has become. To the people who have visited this site every day (lurkers and contributors alike) along with all the staff members who I could not do this without, thank you.

You guys make this place worth working on every single day. You flood the comments with intelligent debate, you read our stories every day, you share them on Twitter and Facebook, you sing our praises and I can't thank you enough for all of it. You make this site everything it is, you really do.

I also know the staff is appreciative of all you guys do. You make covering the season fun and enjoyable. I hope this little space provides you with the same joy and enthusiasm you provide it.

Thanks again for everything.

Sincerely all of us at Blueshirt Banter.