FanPost

Another Nash Post

You've all heard this countless times recently, but I'm going to say it again. Sather needs to get rid of Nash. Enough excuses, enough defending him, enough bringing up his defensive game or anything like that. Enough. He was brought in to score goals. As solid as he is defensively, Dubinsky and Anisimov are both better.

Yes, I sound bitter. I was a huge fan of the trade when it happened, but for one reason only: Goals! Nash was supposed to be the guy who can score the big goals and finally help take this team to where it has the potential to go. However, score he has not. 37 playoff games as a Ranger and only 4 goals. Pathetic. Disgusting. No other words can describe him or my feelings towards him.

Some of you may some I'm wrong and I'm bitter and perhaps still too frustrated to see clearly. And the answer is yes, I am. I am bitter and I am frustrated, and most of all just straight out sad. I'm 19 years old and I cried 2 days ago and I cried yesterday. I cried because seeing a guy like Lundqvist absolutely inconsolable broke my heart. Because guys like Mcdonagh, Zuccarello, Boyle, Moore, and Hagelin deserved better. These guys left it all out on the ice. Absolute disgrace to see how guys like Richie and Nash played..hopefully in their last games with the Rangers is gone. I'm pretty sure Richards is gone, I really hope Nash is as well.

Sorry for the rant. I come here every day, but don't post much (I'm very lazy for a 19 year old haha), just had to say this out loud..