Wrapping up; Offseason decisions; Stralman's play; Richards gone?

Harry How

Today's New York Rangers notes.

It's all over. The cool thing is, it could have been over weeks ago. The Rangers made it to hockey's final two, so, as we begin to wave goodbye to the 13-14 season, we do so in mid June. The Banter don't stop though! In fact, we're just getting started when it comes to offseason coverage. So here are your morning notes.

Where else to start but by saying thank you to our entire BSB community for all the attention, love, and support over this past season. [Blueshirt Banter] [NY Post] [ESPN NY] [Daily News] [The Record] [Newsday]

It's tough to maybe appreciate now, but Game 5 was a hell of a hockey game; one of the better ones in recent memory. Some recaps. [Blueshirt Banter]

It's time to appreciate Anton Stralman, the impending unrestricted free agent who very well may be on the move. [SB Nation]

Brad Richards may have very well played his final game in Rangers sweater. [NY Post]

And Richards isn't the only question mark, as the Rangers will be forced to make many personnel decisions come this offseason. [ESPN NY] [NY Post] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]