FanPost

Against my better judgement...

I am opening up my house to the people here for a Banter BBQ on Saturday, August 23, 2014. I asked my bride of 27 years and it was a choice between a romantic evening with me or having a group of rabid Ranger fans come over and she opted for the latter.

I plan on having a tent or some sort of cover in case of inclement weather so this is rain or shine. I will supply the food and I ask whomever is coming to bring your own drink as this will be your contribution to the gathering.

Please, I only want people who are seriously interested in coming to email me for the particulars. I don't have the biggest back yard so I have to cap this off at some point, so first come first serve. If you email me then tell me how many people will be coming with you. Immediate family members like spouses, kids, and siblings are welcome. If you are coming by yourself and do not have a family member that can come with you then you can certainly bring a guest so you're more comfortable attending.

My email address is aviola@st-cpas.com. Again, please, only email me if you are serious about attending. Thank you.