FanPost

Blueshirt Banter Game: Create the Best Fantasy Roster

Since everyone is going crazy using capgeek to try to create the best Rangers roster, I've seen some pretty crazy mock-ups that are not realistic in the slightest bit. That led me to try to shed the Rangers of ALL of their salaries, and attempt to create the best team possible from scratch.

With that, I present to you a Blueshirt Banter game! Here are the steps:

Step 1: go to this page

Step 2: trade every player without retaining salary to the Jets (double arrows=trade)

Step 3: acquire players from other teams using the acquire portion on the left-hand side

RULES:

Rule 1- You cannot go over the cap limit.You can go to the max.

Rule 2- You cannot acquire any unrestricted or restricted free agents. ONLY players under a set contract for 2014

Rule 3- You must have at least 20 players on your roster. Consider taking more to make it even more realistic, though.

Outcome:

Maybe at the end we can vote on who put together the best roster or something. I do hope some of you try it out, and please post your rosters in the comments!

Quick two notes- perhaps you'd like to rec this post so this can be something that stays on the front page throughout the offseason, and if you break a rule I likely delete your post. Make sure you follow them!