Offseason options; Richards not bought out (yet); More on Boyle and Stralman

Jim McIsaac

Today's New York Rangers notes.

Thursday at noon marked the beginning of when teams could begin to buyout players and, we learned, if not only for another day, Brad Richards would remain a Rangers. Up until now, all signs point toward Richards getting bought out by the June 30 deadline, which the Rangers still have plenty of time to meet. Until then, here are your morning notes.

The risks and rewards of some of the names being thrown around for potential Rangers offseason plans. [Blueshirt Banter]

For Thursday's report card, we took a look at Chris Kreider, a budding star who took big strides in technically his "rookie season." [Blueshirt Banter]

Some more on Brian Boyle and Anton Stralman, two names you'll hear a lot as the Rangers toil with different personnel plans moving forward. [ESPN NY]

A full look at where the Rangers and the other tristate area teams will be selecting come the June 27th NHL Draft. [Blueshirts Blog] [Newsday]