FanPost

Best of Richards, Stralman, Boyle, Callahan?

Hey guys, I'm going to be writing articles on the top 5 plays of every player that leaves in free agency/trades this off-season. While we only know Callahan is gone (from the deadline) and Richards is gone from the buyout, I'd like to get a jump start on potential plays for Stralman and Boyle as well.

SO if you can, please give me the best plays that come to mind when you think of Brad Richards, Ryan Callahan, Anton Stralman, and Brian Boyle's careers with the New York Rangers. I'm going to order them myself, but any/all plays are appreciated.

If any other players move I'll update this post. I won't be writing the Stralman/Boyle until if/when they move. Thanks all.