Rangers 2014-15 Schedule: NHL releases full slate of games for the upcoming season

Bruce Bennett

The NHL released the full 2014-15 schedule on Sunday, as the Rangers

On Saturday, we learned how the Rangers would open their season. On Sunday, we learned that after facing one of the tougher schedules in hockey a season ago, the schedule makers took it easy on the Rangers for the 2014-15 season, which can be viewed in its entirety here.

Some other notes and points of interest from the schedule:

The end of the '14-'15 season could also shape up to be very intriguing, as four out of the last five and six out of the last eight games the Rangers play are against teams in the Metro, including two against the Devils and Capitals.