NHL Draft 2014: Date, Start Time, TV Coverage, Draft Order And More

Mitchell Leff

Here's what you need to know heading into the NHL draft.

When: June 27th (First Round), June 28th (Rounds 2-7)
Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA
When: First Round - 7 p.m., Second Round - 10 a.m.
TV: NBCSN

Full Draft Order:

Round 1

1. Florida
2. Buffalo
3. Edmonton
4. Calgary
5. NY Islanders
6. Vancouver
7. Carolina
8. Toronto
9. Winnipeg
10. Anaheim (from Ottawa)
11. Nashville
12. Phoenix
13. Washington
14. Dallas
15. Detroit
16. Columbus
17. Philadelphia
18. Minnesota
19. Tampa Bay
20. San Jose
21. St. Louis (conditional to Buffalo)
22. Pittsburgh
23. Colorado
24. Vancouver (from Anaheim)
25. Boston
26. Montreal
27. Chicago
28. Tampa Bay (from NY Rangers)
29. Los Angeles
30. New Jersey

Round 2

31. Buffalo
32. Florida
33. St. Louis (from Edmonton)
34. Calgary
35. NY Islanders
36. Vancouver
37. Carolina
38. ANA or CBJ, at ANA's option (from TOR)
39. Buffalo (from Winnipeg via Minnesota)
40. Ottawa
41. New Jersey
42. Nashville
43. Phoenix
44. Washington
45. Dallas
46. Nashville (from Detroit)
47. Columbus
48. Philadelphia
49. Buffalo (from Minnesota; conditional to St. Louis)
50. Vancouver (from Tampa Bay)
51. San Jose
52. St. Louis
53. San Jose (from Pittsburgh)
54. Calgary (from Colorado)
55. Anaheim
56. Boston (conditional to Philadelphia)
57. NY Islanders (from Montreal)
58. Phoenix (from Chicago)
59. NY Rangers
60. Los Angeles

Round 3

61. Buffalo (conditional to St. Louis)
62. Chicago (from Florida)
63. Columbus (from Edmonton via LA)
64. Calgary
65. NY Islanders
66. Vancouver
67. Carolina
68. Toronto
69. Winnipeg
70. Ottawa
71. New Jersey
72. Nashville
73. Phoenix
74. Washington
75. Dallas
76. Detroit
77. Columbus
78. NY Islanders (from Philadelphia)
79. Minnesota
80. Tampa Bay
81. San Jose
82. St. Louis
83. Calgary (from Pittsburgh)
84. Colorado
85. Vancouver (from Anaheim)
86. Boston (conditional to Philadelphia)
87. Montreal
88. Chicago
89. NY Rangers
90. Los Angeles

Round 4

91. Edmonton (from Buffalo via Minnesota)
92. Florida
93. Colorado (from Edmonton via Toronto)
94. Toronto (from Calgary)
95. NY Islanders
96. Carolina (from Vancouver)
97. Carolina
98. Chicago (from Toronto)
99. Winnipeg
100. Ottawa
101. Winnipeg (from New Jersey)
102. Nashville
103. Toronto (from Phoenix)
104. Washington
105. Dallas
106. Detroit
107. Columbus
108. NY Islanders (from Philadelphia)
109. Minnesota
110. St. Louis (from Tampa Bay)
111. Edmonton (from San Jose)
112. Nashville (from St. Louis)
113. Pittsburgh
114. Colorado
115. Dallas (from Anaheim via Washington)
116. Boston
117. Montreal
118. Washington (from Chicago via NY Islanders)
119. NY Rangers
120. Los Angeles

Round 5

121. Buffalo
122. NY Rangers (from Florida)
123. Anaheim (from Edmonton)
124. St. Louis (from Calgary)
125. Montreal (from NY Islanders)
126. Vancouver
127. Carolina
128. Toronto
129. Winnipeg
130. Edmonton (from Ottawa)
131. New Jersey
132. Nashville
133. Phoenix
134. Washington
135. Dallas
136. Detroit
137. Edmonton (from Columbus)
138. Philadelphia
139. Minnesota
140. Tampa Bay
141. Chicago (from San Jose)
142. Tampa Bay (from St. Louis)
143. Florida (from Pittsburgh)
144. Colorado
145. Pittsburgh (from Anaheim)
146. Boston
147. Montreal
148. Chicago
149. San Jose (from NY Rangers)
150. Los Angeles

Round 6

151. Buffalo (conditional to Edmonton)
152. New Jersey (from Florida)
153. Edmonton
154. Dallas (from Calgary)
155. NY Islanders
156. Vancouver
157. Los Angeles (from Carolina)
158. Toronto
159. Winnipeg
160. Minnesota (from Ottawa)
161. New Jersey
162. Nashville
163. Phoenix
164. Washington
165. Dallas
166. Detroit
167. Minnesota (from Columbus via NY Rangers)
168. Philadelphia
169. Minnesota
170. Tampa Bay
171. San Jose