FanPost

Free Agent/Trade Prediction Competition

Hey guys! Since free agency starts Monday and the trade market is heating up, I thought it would be fun to try to see who could predict where players land the best!

Simply all I ask is for you to choose one of the 30 teams, retirement, or KHL for each player I list below. If it's a player that might be traded you could choose for them to stay with their current team by just writing their current team. If someone on the list is moved by Monday they're a free correct call.

Give it a try and whoever gets the most right wins a huge prize (absolutely nothing but my respect)

Players to guess:

Brian Boyle

Anton Stralman

Benoit Pouliot

Brad Richards

Jonas Hiller

Mike Ribero

Jarome Iginla

Brad Marchand

Mike Cammalleri

Patrick Sharp

Ryan O'Reilly

Paul Stastny

Matt Moulson

Thomas Vanek

Martin Brodeur

Dan Boyle

Jason Spezza

Ales Hemsky

Vincent Lecavalier

James Neal

Brooks Orpik

Jussi Jokinen

Matt Niskanen

Joe Thornton

Patrick Marleau

Ryan Miller

Steve Ott

Dave Bolland

Mikahil Grabovski

Evander Kane

TIEBREAKER: years given to Dan Boyle and Thomas Vanek combined.

Remember these 30 players aren't all free agents, but are notable for different reasons. I appreciate anyone that gives this a go, it could be fun for all of us!

Hate to do this again, but if you'd like to give this a rec so it doesn't get buried and we can keep track of how we do, it would be appreciated! Any questions feel free to ask!

Must have your picks in by Monday 12 PM ET!