FanShot

A Rangers Viewing Party... in Paris!

1

So... this is happening and it's pretty amazing. Blueshirt Banterer Blueshirt in Paris has scrambled to make something awesome happen on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean and we are happy to support and promote it here on the Banter. If you guys have friends, family, or acquaintances in France be sure to tell them about the viewing party so they can enjoy watching it with some Rangers and Kings fans at a ridiculous hour. Something tells me there will be very good wine to be had... what with it being Paris and everything. So please, help us spread the word about it and if you are a Banterer or Rangers fan in Paris make sure to RSVP and show up to celebrate the Rangers making it to the Stanley Cup Final for the first time in 20 years with other ex-pats and, perhaps, some very friendly and perhaps inebriated Frenchmen. Should be a fun time! Check out the link! Spread the word! Let's go Rangers!