FanPost

Rangers Hotel in LA?

Does anyone have any idea what hotel the Rangers stay at while in Los Angeles? I am only about 40 minutes from Staples and thought maybe I could go creep outside their hotel in hopes of getting some pictures/signatures haha. Thanks for any/all help. Wordcount Spam: LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS LETS GO RANGERS