New York Rangers News: Rangers Send Out Qualifying Offers To RFA's

Bruce Bennett

The New York Rangers have sent out qualifying offers to their restricted free agents except for Justin Falk, and a few AHL players.

According to Katie Strang of ESPN New York, the New York Rangers have sent qualifying offers to all of their restricted free agents except for Justin Falk, Kyle Jean, Scott Stajcer, Jason Wilson, and Kyle Beach. As a result, all of the following will become unrestricted free agents on July 1st, and can speak with any teams that are interested.

Qualifying offers are a means of the team retaining negotiating rights with the player, rather than having them become an unrestricted free agent. These are by no means official contract offers from the organization, but, a player can accept a qualifying offer which would result in a one-year deal.

You can find all of the qualifying numbers down below:

NHL:

AHL:

Did Not Receive: