FanPost

Anyone headed to Staples for game 1?

My old man is schlepping himself from NJ to join me for game 1. We will be headed to arena early and wondering if there are any Blueshirt Faithful going to be grabbing some pre game brews nearby. I'm sure the yard house will be packed with ugly black and silver jerseys. It would be cool to have a mini banter clique repping in the Southland. We won't be a popular sight but I hope we are even less popular at the end of the game. :) anyway here's to the best trophy in all of sports and to the New York Rangers. Let's Go Rangers! Let's Go Rangers!

SB Nation Featured Video