FanPost

what is a (reasonable) trade you'd like to see

As the title says, what is a trade the Rangers could make that you'd like to see hapen. While Oscar Linberg for Jonathan Toews would be an amazing trade it isn't what we are going for here.

Mine would be: NYR sending Staal, Nash, cusp protect, and a 3rd round pick to WPG for Evander Kane, Dustin Byfuglien, 6th round pick

With this trade I'd give Byfuglien what he wants. To be a defenceman again.