FanPost

NEED MORE DEPTH AT FORWARD ... PENNER & MICHALEK WOULD FIT THE BILL

NEED MORE DEPTH AT FORWARD ... DUSTIN PENNER & MILAN MICHALEK WOULD FIT THE BILL

Terribly concerned about NY's lack of depth at centerman & wingman. Losing Boyle & Pouliot will hurt!

Don't get me wrong very pleased that they will be giving JT Miller, Oscar Lindberg & Danny Kristo a chance. But still we need some more veteran presence

.. That's why I say DUSTIN PENNER & MILAN MICHALEK WOULD FIT THE BILL ... Michalek can give a scoring boost & Penner an ex-King has (LA-King size) a monster of a man at 6'6" 250 lbs... Something the Rangers lacked last year (Size) and both can come cheap 2 year contracts no more than 2 or 3 million ... What do you think?

..383558670-e1314650776692_medium