Prospect camp thoughts; Kreider, Zuccarello, and Brassard file for arbitration; Goalie depth

Bruce Bennett

Today's New York Rangers notes.

We're not quite in the dog days of July yet, but we're getting close. The Rangers still have to hammer out the terms an dollars of a few years, but it's unlikely any big-name new faces are on the horizon. After this next week, there's a good chance the Rangers will have their 2014-15 team. Here are your morning notes.

A trio of Rangers are headed to arbitration, as Chris Kreider, Mats Zuccarello, and Derick Brassard all filed. [Blueshirt Banter] [NY Post] [Daily News] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

For a long time, Henrik Lundqvist has been a one-man show between the pipes in New York. But slowly, the Rangers have been acquiring organizational depth at the goalie position. [Blueshirt Banter]

In our latest report card, we take a look at John Moore, who wears Brandon Dubinsky's old number, and is a very good skater. [Blueshirt Banter]

The Rangers held their prospect camp last week following the 2014 NHL Draft, and we take a look at how some of the young guys performed. [Blueshirt Banter]