Dan Boyle speaks; Grading Brad Richards; Free agent rumors

Christopher Pasatieri

Today's New York Rangers notes.

The preambles are getting a bit more complicated to write with less and less going on this offseason. So, to cut to the chase, here are your morning notes.

Speaking for the first time since he signed with the Rangers, Dan Boyle talked about wanting to come to New York, playing under pressure, and reuniting with former teammate Martin St. Louis. [NY Post] [Ranger Rants] [Newsday]

Brad Richards tenure in New York ended with a lackluster postseason, but make no mistake: Richards was quite effective in his final year as a Ranger. Report card time. [Blueshirt Banter]

Another look at the remaining free agency rumors surrounding the Rangers. [Blueshirt Banter]