FanPost

Our CURRENT Roster with no trades/new signings

I am not very comfortable with this, so many rookies and young players to rely on... Let me know what you think, also post what you think the roster will look like at the season opener!

CapGeek.com

THIS IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT!

CAPGEEK.COM ARMCHAIR GM ROSTER
CapGeek Armchair GM Roster
FORWARDS
Chris Kreider ($2.500m) / Derek Stepan ($3.075m) / Martin St. Louis ($5.625m)
Mats Zuccarello ($3.500m) / Derick Brassard ($4.000m) / Rick Nash ($7.800m)
Carl Hagelin ($2.250m) / Dominic Moore ($1.500m) / Jesper Fast ($0.805m)
Anthony Duclair ($0.773m) / J.T. Miller ($0.894m) / Tanner Glass ($1.450m)
Chris Mueller ($0.600m) / Oscar Lindberg ($0.675m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Dan Girardi ($5.500m) / Ryan McDonagh ($4.700m)
Dan Boyle ($4.500m) / Marc Staal ($3.975m)
Kevin Klein ($2.900m) / John Moore ($1.200m)
Conor Allen ($0.925m) /
GOALTENDERS
Henrik Lundqvist ($8.500m)
Cameron Talbot ($0.563m)
BUYOUTS
Wade Redden ($0.000m)
Brad Richards ($0.000m)
BONUS OVERAGE
$0
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(estimations for 2014-15)
SALARY CAP: $69,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,209,167; BONUSES: $1,501,667
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $790,833