Bantering The Blueshirts Tonight At 8 P.M.

Bantering the Blueshirts will air tonight at 8.

We usually air Bantering The Blueshirts every Tuesday at 8 p.m. but because of the New York Rangers game yesterday we pushed the show back until today. Sorry for the inconvenience, but know that will only occur when the Rangers are playing on a Tuesday. Other than that, you can expect us to be in the same place every Tuesday at 8.

Tonight's episode will feature a few different things:

1) We're obviously going to talk about the Ryan McDonagh injury and how that impacts things.

2) We're going to talk about potential playoff matchups and how the Rangers should get around the McDonagh injury.

3) We'll dip into the Dan Girardi injury/the Brady Skjei and Dylan McIlrath Lightning game.

4) Adam Herman is coming on the show around 8:30 to talk about the Rangers prospects, signing of Adam Chapie and maybe even get into some Boo Nieves and Steven Fogarty.

All that and more tonight at 8.

Link to the show is Blogtalkradio.com/blueshirtbanter. And here's my daily plea to please subscribe to us on Itunes, give us five stars and leave a nice comment. Also, follow us on the Blog Talk Radio page I linked before.

See you there!