WATCH: Joel Lundqvist steals Henrik’s Head & Shoulders ad

They wanted a new face. And someone younger.

What’s better than one Lundqvist? Two Lundqvists, of course!

We all know about Joel, Henrik Lundqvist’s less-talented identical twin brother.

In fairness to Joel, maybe he would have been awesome if he played as a goalie; he’s a center for Frolunda HC over in Sweden, though. He did score seven goals in the NHL, which is seven more than Henrik has ever scored, but Joel’s 19 assists don’t quite match up to Henrik’s 21.

But now, Joel has something else over Henrik: a new Head & Shoulders ad.

God, they both have such great hair.

Anyway, in case you don’t speak Swedish, NHL.com has a translation for us. And it’s actually a pretty funny ad:

Henrik: All right, let's do it!

[Noises: yes, you're good at this!]

Henrik: Joel…?

Joel: Hi there.

Henrik: What do you think you're doing?

Joel: What do you mean?

Henrik: "What do you mean?" Head & Shoulders is my thing. Been doing it for years.

Joel: They reached out and wanted to have a new face.

Henrik: A new face? We have the same face, Joel!

Joel: Well, it may have had something to do with age, too, actually.

Henrik: Forty minutes.

Joel: They were long minutes. That's how it goes.

Poor Hank.