This is what it looks like when a Henrik Lundqvist rebound comes right at you

Good thing a camera can’t put it in the net!

Normally, we’re hoping Henrik Lundqvist isn’t stopping a puck and simultaneously teeing it right up for an opponent.

In this case, though, it’s perfectly fine. Not just because it’s in practice - and a Team Sweden practice at that (welcome back, hockey!) - but because the opponent here is actually a camera, and it’s the direct recipient of one of his rebounds.

To the point of spinning it right around (and fortunately not breaking it!).

Good news is, he’s got plenty of time to get those rebounds under control. We can watch Hank again in Team Sweden’s first game on Sunday, Sept. 18 at 3 p.m. ET - and he’s still got a little over a month to get everything perfect for when he puts that new York Rangers jersey back on!