Bantering the Blueshirts tonight at 8

Tonight’s podcast/live-radio-thing is at 8PM. Come listen to us! The link to the show is here! Join the chat!

We’re the top podcast broadcasted from Joe Fortunato’s house in the country.

If you hadn’t heard by now, we have a Patreon. So you can sponsor our show and help us make it better (in the form of microphones and other podcast nonsense) or just simply reward us for ruining entertaining you (almost) every Wednesday night.

If you can’t afford to support our silly podcast, don’t worry. We still love you and we still love to hear from you on social media and in the comments sections on iTunes, in messages spelled out in Alpha-bits cereal, in banners trailed behind biplanes, etc.

Ye Olde Walle Of House Bantere

Anthony Viola

Danz Lynch

George Lippman

Matt Bader

Eric Kohn

Daniel Desjeunes

Michael Silvers

Trevor Kempner

Thomas Osa

Alexander Thornton

Nicholas Forlenza

Dan Carrozzi

Taelor Ritter

John J. Porter

Amriel Kissner

Zachary Zetlin

Igor Zaslavsky

Arch Williams

To everyone who has donated, thank you from the bottom of  our hearts! We do our best to make an entertaining and informative show for you every week. You guys are the best.

Enjoy the show tonight and if you didn’t catch it live remember to download it.