Live Podcast In NYC September 14th

Do you have five dollars? If not, is there an easy way for you to make five dollars? If the answer to either of those questions is yes, click the link below!

CLICK THIS LINK. THIS LINK IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO THE PROPER SPENDING OF YOUR FIVE DOLLARS!

Do you want to see me and Mike come talk Rangers hockey with Greg and Ryan from Blueshirts Breakaway? You should!

September 14th we will be LIVE at The Gin Mill from 3-6P where you will be able to drink, laugh, listen, potentially fall in love — I don’t know! That’s the magic of live podcasting.

Entry fee is $5. That’s it. You can go outside right now and ask a random stranger for $5 and they could potentially give it to you. So come have fun for a night before we all destroy each other during the season.